11 designers specialising in:
Interactive Design & Game Development
SCAD Collaborative Learning Centre
SCAD collaborated with a industry retailer to research and develop a gamified online shopping experience that allows customers to browse, learn about new products, and make purchases.
The Collaborative Learning Centre at the SCAD gives selected students real-world experiences with outside companies. Currently, the project is under a Non Disclosure Agreement and cannot be publish online. If you are interested to know more don't hesitate to contact me.
- Leading and facilitating the application of user-centered design tools: personas, user-journeys, stakeholder maps, affinity mapping.
- Service design thinking methods: service blueprints, ecosystem mapping, service package, encounters maps
- Value Proposition Design Ideation + conceptualization
- Systems thinking + visualizations for complex system
- ROI of intangible assets (solutions): Strategic goals/ performance outcomes and their indicators. Visualizations of these indicators.
- Market research
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Brand strategy
- Study of business environment and offerings
- Project documentation and presentations