The Collaborative Learning Center (CLC) at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) gives selected students real-world experiences with outside companies. The projects bring together a variety of students and professors from different fields of art and design to solve real problems and/ or develop real products for the companies involved.
For this project, SCAD is collaborating with a industry retailer to research and develop a gamified online shopping experience that allows customers to browse, learn about new products, and make purchases.
Currently, I am under a Non Disclosure Agreement and cannot publish the project process and results. If you are interested to know more don't hesitate to contact me.
My contribution to the project includes:
- Market research
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Brand strategy
- Study of business environment and offerings
- User-centered design tools: personas, user-journeys, stakeholder maps, affinity mapping
- Service design thinking methods: service blueprints, ecosystem mapping, service package, encounters maps
- Value Proposition Design Ideation + conceptualization
- Systems thinking + visualizations for complex system
- ROI of intangible assets (solutions): Strategic goals/ performance outcomes and their indicators
- Visualizations of indicators
- Project documentation and presentations